I love Taggy's reaction to each bite! So cute!
How cute is that! I loved how Thatcher kept saying CHEESE! LOL! So cute:)
Yum, yum. Man, your kids are cute.And I appreciate the Wall E critique. Based on your opinion, we'll wait to see it. All the kids movies are trying to push something lately. Did you see Happy Feet? That was probably the worst "kids" movie I've ever seen!
Sorella Monson it's so good to here from you. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Taggy's reaction to each bite! So cute!
How cute is that! I loved how Thatcher kept saying CHEESE! LOL! So cute:)
Yum, yum. Man, your kids are cute.
And I appreciate the Wall E critique. Based on your opinion, we'll wait to see it. All the kids movies are trying to push something lately. Did you see Happy Feet? That was probably the worst "kids" movie I've ever seen!
Sorella Monson it's so good to here from you. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment