Friday, September 05, 2008

Nie Nie


I don't know Stephanie Nielson. I just heard about her horrible accident where Stephanie and her husband Christian were in a plane crash and have sustained horrific burns all over their bodies. I spent a lot of the day yesterday reading her blog. I love how through the blogging world you can get to know someone who you have never met. She seems like a wonderful person, who really loves life. I am deeply saddened by this terrible accident and will keep tabs on her hopefully speedy recovery.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I heard about that too, and it is so sad. The love and support she is getting from all over the country is amazing.

I was so glad to see you again at TOFW after all of these years! You and your mom have always been so kind. It's great that we both have blogs so we can stay in touch. I love your blog. Your sons are SO CUTE! It's great that you're back here in the East again, at least for two years or so.

Hey, your friends the Ashleys don't happen to be Adam and Alison, do they? They are good friends of ours from when we all lived in New Jersey who served their missions in Italy.

Unknown said...

I love this story.
I was touched by it.
It was SO good to see you at TOFW!
You and your mom and great.

Unknown said...

You and your mom ARE great!
I meant ARE great.
:-)