Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Oh Boy, I've Got JOY!!!!"

Thatcher is LOVING Joy School. I love the program and Taggy loves the time alone with me. At least I think he does. I mean, he gets two and a half hours two times a week where he isn't getting pounded on, so that is probably nice. Thatcher loves to learn and is a smarty pants, he gets that from his smarty pants Daddy.

Thatcher's first day of Joy School!

Showing off his Cars backpack...

Taggy about to get his head mashed by Thatch.

Joy school at our house, cute little kiddos!

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Too cute! Wanna come over on Friday and hang out?

Anonymous said...

Oh, those were the days...it seems like it was only yesterday that a little girl that I know enjoyed herself at joy school--and even enjoyed the joy school song, "I've got joy"! What a fun program for moms and the kiddos! ENJOY! ;)

MOM

Donna said...

So funny that you posted about this, because I just taught Joy School at my house for the first time two days ago, and I've had that song stuck in my head! I agree that it is a very good program. My mom did it when we were young. My son John loves it. He only goes on Tuesdays because he's in a Montessori preschool on Thursdays. It looks like you have a good little group. We have four kids in ours. It's fun!