Tuesday, October 07, 2008

3 Reasons I Can Be Happy Today...

This view just outside my windows...Heaven right? These pictures do not even do it justice.




Muffin Tin Meals! Although, these are not tin, they are plastic. I got this great idea from my good friend Sharla's blog. There is even a whole blog dedicated to Muffin Tin Meals! This was the answer to all my frustrations for kids lunches! Before we moved here, the answer was "Uncle Donalds'" as Thatcher calls McDonald's, but those kids meals are a tad bit pricey for a student budget. The boys LOVE these, and it is fun for me to find things to fill each little circle to give them some variety! It is great.



This Yummy lunch!
Back in the summer of 99 I worked at a little Deli. It was great, and served great food. I learned the art of the The Wrap and The Reuben, and fell in love with Willow Tree Chicken Salad. Alas, my friends, it is only avalible in New England. It is lovely, and this whole meal is 9 points for you WW out there. YUM!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shae said...

I love the muffin tin idea!!

Mason Family Blog :) said...

That muffin tin idea is awesome!
That wrap also looks really good.

Bertie said...

I love the "tin muffin" meals! That is awesome- I'm going to totally have to do that!

I also love New England in the fall! BEAUTIFUL!! I'll have to use you as an excuse to come visit:)

mylittlegems said...

way to go w/ muffin tin meals! We are still loving them. They were featured on blissfullydomestic.com a few days ago! I love them! and they are so easy. One of my friends has a new theme every other week w/ a flickr group and everything- you should join in the fun- it is really fun for me and the kids-

Price Family said...

Ok, I am in LOVE with the muffin tin idea!!! I am totally doing that.

Cottrells said...

I'm glad there are really creative people out there that think of things like muffin tin meals! Great idea! Your wrap looks delish! My husband makes fun of my wraps...punk.

The Holyoaks said...

Love the tin idea. What's with the two deleted comments? I miss you, Racky. I about peed my pants when I read how that nickname came to be on your other blog. Love you forever. You're still my number one gal, even if I haven't been a very good chat friend lately.