Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Little Election Paraphernalia...

I am so frustrated with this up coming election. Never before have I felt so scared/nervous about my kids future then I do right now.

This is why we will not be sending ANY of our children to Massachusetts Public Schools...

9 comments:

Niki said...

Pretty scary stuff happening in the world these days!!

Bertie said...

WOW!! I thought they were just trying to pass it in California- I didn't realize that they already taught that stuff to children in Mass. WOW! That is insane.

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

I am so glad I live in Utah.....but unless we stop this it will end up here also!!

The Holyoaks said...

Oh, I guess I will return that book I got your kids for Christmas then . . .

mylittlegems said...

There is some stuff here about marriage- that if it passes my kids will be going to a private Catholic school or I will start my own school or something! It is just way too scary!

Price Family said...

That made me sick to my stomach.

Sara Adams said...

Holey Moley! I am so anxious about this election!

Donna said...

I wouldn't send my son to public school there either, not with that going on. It's so sad, and I worry about the future too.

Kelli and Chad said...

wow, that is not okay. What kind of a world are we living in? It scares me to think of what my kids are going to have to deal with in their tender years.