Happy Halloween! We had a great Halloween this year. Thatcher and Taggart are pretty much OBSESSED with anything spooky and scary. I don't know why, or what to say about this. We would stop at the Halloween displays in the stores, and I would be hearing the other kids whimpering or crying, "TOO SCARY", but my boys were chanting for more! I don't know how many times I pushed that button to the skeleton at Target that talked in a very chilling voice. Both boys were enthrawled.
So here is the recap of all our Halloween festivies 2008...
Last Saturday the Halloween fun was kicked off with HalloMIT, a carnival type party on campus.
Introducing the famous Sheriff Woody, and his bestest pal Buzz Lightyear!
So here is the recap of all our Halloween festivies 2008...
Last Saturday the Halloween fun was kicked off with HalloMIT, a carnival type party on campus.
Introducing the famous Sheriff Woody, and his bestest pal Buzz Lightyear!

Playing some carnival games

Halloween night, getting ready for another party...
Tagg loving life knowing he will soon have a loot.

Halloween parade. The MIT marching band came and all the kids paraded around the playground. It was really cute. These two little stinks held hands the whole time. Melts your heart .
The after math...two little boys content as can be as Mom lets them have at their massive loot followed by sugar highs...got to love Halloween!

















17 comments:
beautiful kids. beautiful family.
Congratulations!!! I loved the costumes.
Hugs from Brazil.
Paul.
That is cool- we had a Buzz and Woody this year too! Too bad you weren't here- we could take photos of our little guys being the same things! I had to show Landon. He thought it was pretty neat! They look really cute!
Adorable pictures, Rachael! Looks like you guys had a blast.
I love that your boys don't get scared by Halloween. That sort of explains why Thatcher wanted the mean old witch song played over and over again during Joy School last week! :)
Rachel! Your boys just get more and more cute! I love the costumes! It's great to hear how you guys are doing, thnx!
Cutest boys on the block! Love the pictures. Hey Rach, Friday is our temple blogging party - you coming??? 10am session with lunch after. hope to see you there! email me, or leave a comment on my blog!
Too cute. Great costumes Rach.
Look how cute those boys are! I love their matching themed costumes!
Look how cute those boys are! I love their matching themed costumes!
Their costumes were so cute! That HalloMIT party looks like it was a lot of fun. I too had to make that creepy skeleton at Target repeatedly talk for my son. He loved it! I suppose it's good that they don't scare easily, right?
I loved their costumes! Looks like your family had a great time.
Your kids costumes are soooooooooo cute, I love them!!
So I hear your Party was da BEST EVER!!! Mom went as a person who had the flu, and David went as the baby in the family who didn't enjoy himself. However I see Thatch and Tagg had fun. I think your kids are the best! But just wait until 9 months and then we will see who has the better kid ;) Just joking no but seriously. No not really. But it would be fun to see if it were true! Well Just wanted to say that I am a Fan of your Families Blog. So keep it up to date. Oh and by the way no one will beat Rebecca and I's costume. Love you Rach!
Lovin these cutie heads! And how nerdy are the MIT brains behind the "Tim the Beaver" idea?! hahaha!
Love the costumes, love that cake, love the beaver, and love the picture of Taggart eating that cotton candy!
nice meeting you today-- cute boys
-Leslie
Hello Rachael aka YUMMY SALAD lady :)
It's LL from lunch yesterday. I'm happy I found your blog, your boys are BEAUTIFUL, how could you not want 7 more ;)
Good to see you guys yesterday. Have a great weekend!
Hi Rachael--I guess I met you at the luncheon on Friday. I am Jenny's and Becky's aunt. I just love the picture of Boston that you have posted in the beginning. It is so awesome. You should win a prize for it. The luncheon was great--I was so full that I didn't even eat supper that night.
Post a Comment