Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. You are one funny lady, and I don' t know what I would do without your support in my life. Thanks for helping me now be a Mom, I am truly grateful for your example. Thanks for being a fantastic fun Grandma to my boys, and a best friend to me.
I hope you have a fabulous day. I hope you get to relax and feel pampered. I hope Dad cooks you a great dinner, David does ALL the dishes and doesn't leave any to "soak" in the sink over night. (yeah right!) If I was there I would have made you this cake.......and then we would eat it all and the calories wouldn't count because it is a holiday, at least that is what I would keep saying as we gorged ourselves silly into a sugar coma! I love you Mom.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you dear for your sweet words--I love being your mother--looked forward to being your mother before we came to this earth--looking forward in continuing being such after this world and forever! You are definately my most favorite in the whole universe oldest daughter!!!!!! Bar none!!!!!

Can hardly wait to have you back close by with your great fam! Thank you for making my mother's day so wonderful! And thank you for being such a wonderful mother to our grandchildren! What's the saying that it brings great peace and joy to a mother to know that her children walk in righteous paths!
My heart is full of peace and joy--Thank you dear for being you! (And of course I am holding you to making me that delicious cake when you come back to Boston!!!! Yummmmmmy! Looks good!)

Love you always!

Mom