Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mother of Little Boys...

"Mothers of little boys work from son up till son down"...

How true that is...

But these boys are totally worth it.

I couldn't love anything more than these little guys.

They bring so much sun shine and joy into my life,

and I love being their Mommy.

Here they are all dressed up in their Easter getups today.

Pretty dang cute.

(please excuse the "rushing around getting ready for church' state of our house in the background!)










6 comments:

stephen&andrea said...

i love there little outfits
Handsome boys.

The Monson Family said...

How darling!!! Can you get more handsome young men than these two? Love those two little guys!

Karen said...

So cute!

Rebecca said...

Thatcher and Taggy are so cute. They really know how to charm the camera. I love how you always have them wear coordinating outfits. So great!

The Holyoaks said...

um, they are so freakin cute!

T. Bateman said...

Great outfits. You are quite the stylish mom! I'm not sure if boys ever grow out the stage of women dressing them. It often seems that they still need help with their outfits in their adulthood. LOL.