Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grad Gala

We had a blast last weekend at MIT's Grad Gala.
It was basically just like Prom.
Except for the fact that I had a really hot date that I could go home with after.

It was really, really fun.
I forgot how much I love dances like this.

As you can tell from these pictures I felt like I was 16 again.
All I have to say is it is a good thing I don't drink,
cause frankly I don't need it to have a good time, and let loose.


The first thing I said when I saw these pictures was,
"who are those two old people?"
Especially Todd.
I am married to a man.
Wow.



Christine and Brigham, showing off their masquerade masks.
Yes, this Gala did have a theme.
If it wasn't enough like Prom.
The whole night I had that blasted song from Phantom stuck in my head.
"Masquerade, paper faces on parade..."

A far cry from yoga pants and hoodies, our typical playground attire.
We clean up good, my friends.

Here is when it all went down hill for me.
My brother said I look drunk in this picture.
Like I said, it is a good thing I don't drink.

Westgate group.
Love these guys.
Don't worry, I promise I did have shoes.
Dancing in heels = no go for me.

LGO Class 2010

It was a great night.
I may or may not have gotten sentimental looking around at all these wonderful faces.
So hard to say goodbye, but so happy for everyone's futures!

Bring on graduation.
We are ready.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That looks like lots of fun. You look so pretty.

Adrian said...

Ummm... you look SMOKIN HOT!! I'm in love with your dress! (And that Todd had coordinating attire.) Glad you had fun!! And I'm a little bit jealous...

Dani said...

Y'all clean up good from the playground!

The Holyoaks said...

You pulled off a fabulous ensemble. I'm so proud to call you my bosom pig.