Monday, February 28, 2011

I love me some Disney World....

We went to Disney World a few weeks ago...

It was a blast.

C'mon, it is Disney, you have to feel the magic and have fun!

I will tell ya, it was great to leave reality for 6 days and just be together as a family,
the four of us...
....crammed into a hotel room, waiting in lines for rides, and eating at buffets,
but mostly,
relaxing and having fun.

It was great. We needed that.

AND we were MOSTLY Blackberry and work free for Todd.
Which was Heaven.

Love me some Disney...




















4 comments:

Grandma said...

What a fun time!! You all will remember these moments together forever!! Love seeing how much fun you all had!!

Karen said...

That looks like lots of fun. I am waiting for the day that we can take off to Disneyland-soon, I hope!

cori said...

Heaven! Looks like a total blast!

Donna said...

Your pictures make me want to go back again soon! I'm glad you guys had a good trip!