Sunday, March 20, 2011

What we've been up to....

This is what Todd has been up to...
...he has been on a very grueling three week case and has been working 18-20 hour days. Needless to say, we haven't been seeing too much of him.
And when we do he always has his computer in front of him.
Thank goodness it ends tomorrow and like he said tonight, "time to par-tay".
I hope par-tay to him means Mommy alone time at the spa.
I have been keeping busy with the boys, the daily routine, and my calling.
I feel so lucky to be able to work with some incredible Young Women.
Being around them just makes me so happy.

I went into the YW's hoping to convince all my Laurels to not get
married at 18 and go on missions...

5 months later we were doing this...

We actually had a great night talking about Temple Marriage and all that
they have to look forward to.
I just love these girls to pieces (missing 7 of them in the pictures, I need to do better about taking pictures at mutual).
Thatcher had a Open House at his school and Tagg and I tagged along...
He loved showing us around his classroom,
here is his favorite center...
art. Of course.
All the kids made paper plate faces of themselves.
Thatcher had been telling me for days before hand that his had "green disco ball eyes"...
He was so proud of it.
I loved it.
Spring break was this past week and the boys spent most of their days doing this....
...which made me very happy to see them outside in the sun shine.
They also played outside almost every day until it was dark.
It is so lovely to have a backyard again.
We had such a fun week just hanging around together with nothing really to do.
They boys played so well together all week, I think they were really just enjoying being together with no school or routine.
I love breaks like that.
The other night at dinner the boys were being so silly,
I had to document it...

These boys bring so much joy into my life...
And that is what has been happening around these here parts...

1 comment:

Grandma Monson said...

Those little cuties are growing up so fast! What handsome little men! Love them! Cute picture of Thatcher's plate face--it is funny how they picture them selves! Love the ruby red bunched up lips on Thatcher's plate face!

Remember when David brought home a picture of himself and it was a dark brown little boy!

Give those two funny boys a huge hug from their Grandma!