Thursday, March 24, 2011

Privacy....again.

I really hate to do this but certain events that have happened lately have made me realize that I just need a little more privacy in our lives.

If you would like to continue reading our blog please let me know by emailing me at

rachael.n.bishop@gmail.com.

Thanks! :)

***UPDATE***

So, I have decided not to go private after some thought and listening to Conference this weekend.
Sorry for the false alarm, but thanks to everyone who contacted me and who wanted to keep reading! I really appreciate the support! :)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Add me, please! Your first private post should be the story of the crazies so we're in the loop! :)

linnylou said...

sign me up!
lindseyrkilpack@gmail.com

stephen&andrea said...

tommy_angel5@hotmail.com

Rebecca said...

We want to follow your blog! rebecca.k.monson@gmail.com

Karen said...

Me too, me too, please! :)
rubybear21@comcast.net

Romney Family said...

romney.heather@gmail.com
Thanks!