Just a few highlights from Easter this year...
The boys were OBSESSED with dying eggs this year.
I boiled a dozen eggs for each of them and they had so much fun making
them sparkle and marble.
"Raise your egg if you are wrong in all the rights ways..."
Busy at work...
For someone as neuritic as me about having things clean I really
had to take a deep breath about all these little cups filled with DYE on
my kitchen table. All in the name of fun.
I am still learning how to use my SLR.
I need to take some workshops.
The Easter Bunny came and lefts some goodies!
Close up on the goods...
Love this boy...
...and this one too...
Easter dinner...
don't mind the ham that could have fed 25 people.
I don't know why I cook like I have 10 kids.


2 comments:
You make such big holiday dinners because you were always helping me with these dinners and we had your brothers and Dad plus always invitees...lol
Your dinner looks wonderful! And it looks like the Easter Bunny treated your boys very well this year! ;)
Love your pictures!
Your boys are such handsome young men now!! I bet you enjoy them so much!!
Post a Comment