Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not Itching...

7 years...

6 moves.
4 Cars.
4 Apartments.
A few memorable vacations...
2 Houses.
A lot of sacrifice...
3 Degrees.
1 Dog.
A ton of great friends.
2 amazing little boys.
A bazillion wonderful memories...

Some heartache, some grief, some stress, and some craziness...

A lot growth, a lot of love, a lot of joy, and a lot of happiness...

and no itching.


Happy Anniversary to my Bidwi.

7 years seem to have gone by in a blink.

I am grateful for who we are today,

and who we becoming as a couple.

I am grateful that we share so many beautiful and precious memories from our past,

and I look forward to a whole eternity of beautiful memories by your side.

Nhobbok ghal dejjem Bidwi Tieghi.





4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Um, is that a real language? Seriously, is it?
I hope you guys had an amazing anniversary!

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Happy Anniversary!!

HRH mbs said...

THAT was an amazing post about enduring and ENJOYING your lives together! Congratulations from another Maltese missionary! ; )

MOM said...

That was very touching dear.

I can't believe that you have been married for seven years--it seems like only yesterday. And when you look at everything that you have done in those short seven years--it seems impossible that you have done so much!
Dad and I are so proud of you and Todd--you have been through a lot but you haven't ever stopped smiling and plowing through to the end! What you two have accomplished in 7 yrs. most people won't accomplish all their lives!
Keep up the good work!
Love Yas!