Tuesday, April 17, 2007

getting to know you...

For hours and hours I could...
blog
shop
talk on the phone


I feel best about myself...

when i've done something for someone else
i have checked off everything off my "check list" at the end of the day


I absolutely cannot stand...

dancing with the stars
hillary clinton


I am afraid of...

tornado's (i don't know why, i have nightmares about them sometimes)
big bugs


I love to splurge by...

buying clothes
going out to lunch with friends

I save by...
making a menu and shopping list every week
keeping the thermostat at 75 when i really would love it at 69! :)


I am trying to work on...

being more patient
being more forgiving


In high school...

i ran cross country--it taught me a lot
moved twice and went to three different schools
was the only member in my school my senior year

In college...
had great friends
had a lot of great experiences
had a lot of fun


I feel I'm a good mom when...

thatcher tells me he loves me
i see my kids playing together
we go to church


I regret...

nothing

I could never have too many...
kids (just kidding ;)
arrancini
friends

What about you?

3 comments:

mylittlegems said...

I ran Cross-Country in H.S. too- and I have decided "Dancing with the Stars" is the same show each week with less and less clothing on the females=lame. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dancing with the Stars is painful to watch. It makes me want to cry or vomit - not sure which.

Anonymous said...

getting to know you Jonathan Monson...

For hours and hours I could...

Stare into space and drool


I feel best about myself...

When I am looking in the mirror and admiring myself.


I absolutely cannot stand...

A clean nasal cavitiy

I am afraid of...

x-girlfriends

I love to splurge by...

flushing the toilet twice in one setting

I save by...

showering in the dark


I am trying to work on...

being the "Mac Daddy" of BYU-I!


In high school...

I would participate in food fights


In college...

I have learned to use a razor...I have the smoothest legs on campus!



I feel I'm a good person when...

I don't get one piece of hate mail,emails,or phone calls.


I regret...
Taking ballet lessons my freshmen year at BYI-I.

I could never have too many...

Toe nail clippings! (I am saving them for a world record!)

What about you?

(that's enough talking about you--now let's get back talking about me!!! I am more interesting!)