
Today while I was away from Thatcher for probably three minutes he did this. He emptyed the WHOLE box of baby cereal all over our couch and floor. Now, this is not the first time he has done this. It is the third. The previous two times the box wasn't nearly as full. I don't know if it is the age, or a stage, or him just being a curious boy, but I am at dying here! It seems like everyday there is a GIGANTIC mess for me to clean up. Cleaning the house seems pointless as I have a Super Fudge going behind me undoing what I just did. AGHHHHH. Adventures with the Terrible Two's I guess.


7 comments:
BEAT HIM!!!
You need to chase him around the house, and beat his little pink butt until it is red as red can be. Like I did with you and Jonathan. David not so much because he is the favorite child.
I am so sorry!! I don't know what to say- because Landon has never done anything like that yet...but I'm sure he will someday. If you need more cereal, I have some you can just have...
Funny Jonathan you are such a punk!!! The only one that maybe I should've beaten was maybe you...come to think of it maybe it's still not too late, young man! And just for you information I sign my name as Grandma, or Mom, thank you! You are going to get it you character!
Love,
Mom
Ohhh Rachael, if you only knew what happens in our home! haha... be grateful it hasn't been the baby powder, or lotion or Lincoln's prescription creams for his excema, or laundry detergent, or milk/juice, or chocolate soy milk (which stains like no other), or...well, need I say more?
HAHA. Yeah, in trying to adopt a child a few years ago, my mother had some foster children that I got to watch every now and then. They made some CRAZY messes. I remember cleaning something up just to turn around to find yet another horrible mess.
Post a Comment