Sunday, July 29, 2007

Of course going to Bear Lake we did lots of water activities! We went boating and went out on wave runners and of course went swimming. It was really fun and Thatcher loved it! He is turning into quite the fish. Taggart was really good all day boating and was content as long as he didn't get splashed. The best part for me was watching everyone on the tubes. I don't think I remember laughing so hard in my life.




Jon and Dave on the tubes




Wow who is this hottie?




Jon and Todd on the tubes


Todd and Thatcher on the tube


I even went tubing, I am just not as young as I once was!


Taggy was so good on the boat, this is how we saw him most of the day. He wasn't a big fan of the lifevest, but he got over it.


Thatcher in the tube, don't worry he didn't go by himself


Taking a break from tubing just to swim around


Thatcher driving the boat! AGHHHHHH!


Thatcher and Papa on the boat


Thatcher riding the water banana with Daddy, Uncle Jon and Uncle David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your laughing in the video! We were really laughing so hard at some of the funny times on those tubes and "water weeney"! Even Thathcer loved his time on the water!!

Fun memories!