Sunday, July 29, 2007

On Friday morning we went to Seven Peaks water park. It was a BLAST. We have never seen Thatcher have so much fun. He absolutely LOVED it. He loved the little kiddie section of the park and LOVED the kids water slides. As soon as he would go down he would come out of the water and say, 'AGAIN!'. It was really cute to watch. Taggy also enjoyed going down the lazy river with Grandma and Grandpa. I guess I am getting older because all I wanted to do was go down the lazy river and go in the wave pool. Todd was a little more adventurous (he isn't a mom!) and went down some of the bigger slides. We had a really fun day!



Thatcher 'smiling' for the camera.



Jon scoping out the ladies at Seven Peaks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seven Peaks was a blast!!! I am so glad Thatcher and Taggy had so much fun in the water.

It is so true what Todd said about how much fun it is to see your children having so much fun--it was double for us as Grandparents to not only see everyone having fun but to see how much fun Thatcher and Taggy had, that made everything so worth while!

(Not to mention that the plus of having Taggy and Thatcher sleep very tightly from pure exhaustion!)

Love you all!