Monday, December 10, 2007

HO HO HO!

On Saturday we had our ward Christmas party. Since I am on the activities committee, I took the kids over to the church at 9:00am (since Todd was out of town until later that afternoon) and spent most of the day setting up, and getting ready for the party. My friend Teresa is the committee chair, which makes things really fun, and she did a really good job with this party. We had a musical program and then desserts and Santa after. As you can see Thatcher loved Santa, Taggy did not. Thatcher has defiantly grasped the idea of Santa, and keeps talking about him. We are getting excited for Christmas around here!









2 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Cute Christmassy blog. Adorable boys with Santa. Supermodel mom in the new family pic. Sexy hair. Creative Ward activities lady. Love the lights. Love you.

Sara Adams said...

The party was great. You did a wonderful job. I love the new family pic? Where was it taken?