Thatcher: "Oooooooo.....Weeeeee....Ahhhhhhh....Oooooooooo.....Ahhhhhhhhh"
Me: "What are you doin' bud?"
Thatcher: "Oh just speaking whale, that's all."
This is an exchange we had this morning as I was doing the dishes as Thatcher played near me. This kid cracks me up.
Smalleys 2018
7 years ago


8 comments:
Funny!!! That reminds me of Finding Nemo!! Love it!
I love it! My daughter starts speaking whale or recitong some line from a favorite movie (in toddler-speak, of course), but I'm the one who has to decipher out what she's saying and where she got it from.
He is totally ready for Disneyland!!!
Rachael!! Hello! Okay, I love that you made the badger creek blog! So fun! I want to post something- how do I do it?? my email is mmpickett@gmail.com Let me know! When are you coming to visit us- it's time!!!!!
I'm totally on board with you. Now you can't get rid of me. It will be fun to keep up with you guys. Even though I didn't know your family for too long - I absolutely LOVED you guys. Glad you found us! Stay in touch, okay?
Aren't kids funny? Mason thinks if he says anything really fast, then he is speaking Spanish. For example, the song, "Reverently, Quietly." He sings it as fast as he can and thinks it is Spanish.
By the way, I finally did your tag. We've been out of town so I was slow on it. Better late than never, right? Have fun at Disneyland. And turn north and wave to us!
And I thought I had your email to invite you to my blog (we are privatizing), but I don't, so email me at mccallisters@gmail so I can invite you.
I love children and the wonderful things they say and the imaginations they have. That is just soooo cute!!
Post a Comment