Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FINALLY....an update....

It has been a whirlwind of a month! We had a wonderful Christmas. We had lots of snow, played lots of games, ate lots of treats and yummy food, laughed a lot, rested a lot, had lots of TV marathons, and most of all had a lot of fun! We have also survived two rounds of colds and coughs, and two weeks without Todd as he went on a Plant Trek around the US for his MIT program. Here are some highlights...

Thatcher playing in the snow for the first time!

So I forgot their snow boots in Cambridge...

My parents house all festive and snowy

Good times in the snow
Burrrr!

Hot chocolate. The boys new favorite treat.




David so excited for Christmas!

The stockings were hung...

Nativity puppets


The frenzy beings...


Jon and Rebecca having a hoot!

Christmas morning and the boys playing with their new toys

Jon and Rebecca cooking on Christmas morning

Jon, Rebecca, Todd and I, and my Dad and Mom at the Boston Temple

Todd at Boeing

Seattle Space Needle

Todd's summer team

Todd with some of his classmates at Powell's Bookstore in Portland
holding up one of their teachers books.

Reno

Todd at Harley in Kansas City

We are in the process of packing everything up and moving to Kentucky. We get there next week and we are really excited for this new adventure!

6 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Good luck on the move!

The Holyoaks said...

it's about freaking time! have fun in hillbilly land!

Donna said...

It looks like it was a really fun time over the holidays. My son has those same monkey pajamas! Good luck with the move!

Sara Adams said...

Isn't it amazing how hard it is to get the Christmas pictures posted. I still need to finish that task!
I hope your move goes smoothly! Good luck in Kentucky!! The boys are so cute! I can't believe the snow. It looks like you had a wonderful christmas!

HRH mbs said...

Explore and enjoy Kentucky as much as you did Boston! Good luck!

mylittlegems said...

Thanks for the nice comments! How is Kentucky? Glad you made it safely. I'm excited to hear about your adventures there ;)