Well we are heading off to Rhode Island for what I have entitled "Monsonfest 2008-09". We are all going to be together for Christmas this year, and I am very excited. We want to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas and a wonderfully Happy New Year!
Christmas Card 2008

If you lived in Boston, this is what you would have gotten from us...one of my favorite Christmas traditions, baking!


9 comments:
No fair posting that last picture!!! You're making me want to move to Boston...those boxes look delicious!
Cute christmas card. Your boys are adorable. I wish I lived in Boston so I could get one of your cute treat boxes. Looks like a fun idea. Merry Christmas!
Crafty crafty crafter! You are so creative!
cute! I love the christmas card picture!! I didn't want to leave my address on here (is that lame?!) so I'm glad I got to see the picture...way cute! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the adorable card and holiday letter, Rachael. I wish I lived in Boston so I could have gotten one of those boxes of yummy goodies too! :)
Thanks for the card, Rachael! You guys have had a fun year. I agree with all your last comments that it would be more fun to have some of those yummy treats!
I have to comment on your post about the Nativity (cute angel!!). It makes me so sad when people willfully choose to not follow the prophet. They know better. That's all I'm going to say as a person living in the bay area of California where Prop 8 just won't go away.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Enjoy Monsonfest!
I love that you are calling it "Monsonfest 2008." How many times did you "fest" things on the mission? Loved getting your card. We didn't send out any this year because Peter had surgery last week (to fix his extreme acid reflux problems) and time is limited for me! Enjoy your Christmas...say hello to Mike and Iris for me!
What does a girl have to do to get a box of delicious-ness? You are so cute and SO BEAUTIFUL!
What a wonderful Christmas card. All of you look so happy!
Post a Comment