Thursday, February 26, 2009

Enough Said...

I saw this card on this HILARIOUS website. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. It made my day. I especially loved this card after the day I had today. It really is the best time of the day when Daddy comes home!

Other cards that I loved. The Mrs. Degree, Just Married, and the Families are Forever. Too funny. They will be getting my business.

4 comments:

mylittlegems said...

ha ha-:) I just took a look and I like the one about "having a baby over 35"...since I will be over 35 when I have this baby-if you can believe that! Way too funny- love it- thanks for sharing :)

Marilee said...

I loved them all, but I think my favorite was the 72-hour kit card about cheerios under the seat. I laughed pretty hard. Thanks for sharing!!

Brownies said...

I can relate to that! You guys are looking good!

Amberli said...

this card is so cute and so true :) i can't wait to check out the other cards. i'm so happy to see how much you are loving kentucky. things have gotten even more crazy around here and we are actually headed out - getting the boot to the boston ward afterall which is coming at a good time. we're over the drama. i love that you have "kentucky woman" playing! i'm so happy for you. i miss you here!