Agreed!!! Oh and don't you just love how it's OK for everyone who thinks homosexuality is OK to state their opinion but once anyone states their opinion against it they are supposedly bad and intolerant!! It's so so frustrating to me!!!
I am so happy she stood her ground. It is terrible all the flack she is getting right now. She stated her opinion very nicely and all the opponents (especially that one guy) is being so hateful.
It's very telling that when she gave her honest answer to that question, the "other side" has gotten all riled up and angry over it. People are entitled to their opinions! I'm glad she stood up for what she believed in.
Rach--I don't think this is a picture of Carrie Prejeans--but I agree--it's best to stand up for what you know to be true--and if you listen to the audience when she made her stance the audience went wild with approval--unlike what the media tried to portray that she was booed--you couldn't hear any boos--so once again the media slants the way they want it to go and not how it actually took place! Kuddos to Carrie! She is a real example to our young women!!!!
6 comments:
Agreed!!! Oh and don't you just love how it's OK for everyone who thinks homosexuality is OK to state their opinion but once anyone states their opinion against it they are supposedly bad and intolerant!! It's so so frustrating to me!!!
I am so happy she stood her ground. It is terrible all the flack she is getting right now. She stated her opinion very nicely and all the opponents (especially that one guy) is being so hateful.
This is a thoughtful response to all the brouhaha about an honest answer: http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/22/martin.miss.california/index.html
It's very telling that when she gave her honest answer to that question, the "other side" has gotten all riled up and angry over it. People are entitled to their opinions! I'm glad she stood up for what she believed in.
Rach--I don't think this is a picture of Carrie Prejeans--but I agree--it's best to stand up for what you know to be true--and if you listen to the audience when she made her stance the audience went wild with approval--unlike what the media tried to portray that she was booed--you couldn't hear any boos--so once again the media slants the way they want it to go and not how it actually took place! Kuddos to Carrie! She is a real example to our young women!!!!
Amen!
Love your cake building skills!
Post a Comment