Happy Easter! We had a wonderful Easter this year. The boys were really excited about all the eggs, bunnies, baskets, coloring eggs, and the Easter egg hunt. Thatcher found the stash of Easter Bunny goodies the day before Easter, so he wasn't surprised at all by his loot. Taggy asked me, "what is this?" and I said, "the Easter Bunny brought it to you!" and Thatcher added "nuh uh...you gave it to us, it was all in your closet!" Great. 4 years old and the magic is already gone. Nice. Oh well. Anyway, the boys had a great Easter morning filled with too much sugar and lots of fun Easter toys. We enjoyed being together as a family, going to Church, eating a yummy Easter dinner and most importantly celebrating and remembering such a wonderful event, the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We know that he did suffer and die for us and three days later the garden tomb was empty as he conquered death, with "healing in his wings". We are grateful that because of Him and through Him we are able to be together as a family forever.
Sugar Fest 2009
















9 comments:
Rach you look so pretty! And I love the boys adorable Easter outfits!
WOW is that an actress sitting on the sofa with your two little ones?
Rach you look great--so pretty!! What a fun Easter! lovily family, lots of goodies, and an appreciation of our most wonderful gift that makes this all possible--our wonderful Savior! Life is good!
Love you sweetheart! Give those adorable grandchillins of mine a huge hug and kiss from one of their biggest fans--their Nanna lol aka Grandma! And of course Grandpa!!!
Dad says, why didn't you make up a story like the Easter Bunny needs help in storing all of the loot until Easter Morning. So he has moms and dads keep the loot in their closets??? That Thatch is a pistol!
It sounds like a perfect Easter Sunday. You (and your family) look fantastic!
Rachel, you are gorgeous!! I love your boys' outfits....they are so handsome and growing fast!!
That is so funny he found the candy before easter! You had better be more careful when Christmas rolls around! I love the picture of you with your boys, you look fabulous!
Wow, you look HOT! And those boys are looking mighty handsome too. Why do kids grow up? It doesn't look like you have babies anymore!!!
Looks like a fun Easter. You look great Rach and those little guys are too handsome.
You look so great Rachael! And the boys Easter sweaters are just adorable! I am so jealous that you have less than 30 days til your vacay. Have a blast! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
Hi Rachael - you look beautiful in your picture. :) Looks like Easter was SO fun. Hey....I wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Life has been interesting, that's for sure. But...I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm SO lucky to have Ben. Somedays I just wish I had a little more stamina, it's exhausting being a mom in two places. Thanks again though! Glad you are adjusting to Kentucky!
Post a Comment