Thursday, June 18, 2009

This pretty much sums it up!

As for me and my house, camping is for husbands and sons.
I can do one night, maybe two but that is pushing it kids.
No shower + No toilet + Bugs + Heat + No Sleep= Hell on earth in my book.
If you call me prissy...I will take it as a compliment. :)

6 comments:

stephen&andrea said...

hey rachael, im with you i can only do it for a day or or 2 i just get freaked out in the woods every little noise you hear you mind just goes crazy. Anyways i rather sleep in my own bed with a nice hot shower.
Have fun if you do go camping

Valerie said...

I'll call you a kindred spirit!

The Holyoaks said...

i like camping so maybe we aren't clones of each other afterall.

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Just wait until you are the YW president.....!!

Niki said...

Amen, sister!

Your Old Man said...

You owe our pioneer forebears an apology! You need to start think like the glass is half full. When you camp, there is none of the following: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning the tub, cleaning the toilet, putting on and taking off your makeup, everyday is a bad hair day and no one cares, worrying about the kids jumping on the furniture, etc. Why if you think about it long enough, I bet Todd will have to talk you into purchasing a house instead of living at the KOA!