Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ya Filthy Animal...

Well, well, well, looky who we have here...



Can you believe this kid is 25? Yikes. Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday we were playing Super Mario Brothers on your nifty new Nintendo or sliding down the basement stairs in sleeping bags. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday, can't wait to see you guys in a few days! :) When you get here I hope you are hungry cause this little delicious beauty will be waiting for you...

5 comments:

Jonathan Monson said...

Thanks Rach for picking those pictures. And what is up with that cake? Who is that supposed to be? Well I can't believe I am 25 but I have been telling people I was 25 about 6 months ago so it isn't a real shocker. It does feel like yesterday when we used to do tons of stupid things that would make Mom and Dad go crazy. I just told Rebecca yesterday our version of “Stop in the Name of Love” I was laughing while telling it but she did not think it was funny at all, I guess some people don’t have our sense of humor. Well thanks Rach for wishing me a Happy Birthday, I can’t wait to see you and your family this Thursday. That is if God’s willing.

MOM said...

Come on Jonathan, you know exactly why Rachael picked that cake--remember North Carolina when you let your beard and hair go all scruffy and ate enough shrimp that you couldn't button your pants for days after--and surely you remember your yellow sun blocker beach hat that you lived in!? I don't know why the tail is funny but everything else is picture purfect of days gone past at the Carolina beach days! ;)

Have a happy birthday son! Love you! MOM

Kelli and Chad said...

That cake is hilarious! That is one sexy mermaid :) I am glad you all had fun on your trip to Disney World, the pictures are great.

Bertie said...

That is the best cake EVER! LOL!

MOM said...

The mermaid is one fine piece of ace!