Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Seattle Trip Numero Due

Todd went to Seattle for the 2nd time this year this past weekend. He basically went to be smooshed by Amazon.com, and had a fun time taking a tour around the city, staying in a fancy hotel, eating out, site seeing, ect. Nice. How ticked was I that my best friend lives in Seattle and I couldn't go with him and do all the above because I have two little monkeys clinging to my legs and a commitment to teach at youth conference? Just a little bit. But I got over it. I had fun with those two monkeys swimming, having movie night, and had a great time at Youth Conference seeing the sweet little testimonies of some pretty awesome youth. So it was worth it! Here are some pictures from Todd's trip. He says he took them to document the trip. I think he took them to rub it in. Jerk face. Just kidding!







6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Gordon! I can't believe you didn't call. You can make up for it by taking a job in the area and bringing Rachaelaccia to me.

Alisa said...

Hey Rachael! Are you guys moving to Seattle? If you do you'll be less than an hour from me:) I'd come visit!!

amy stansel said...

hey rachael - that is cool. do you think you will end up in seattle working for amazon? Lucky you are already at that point and we are just starting!!!! to answer your question we will be in indiana at Indiana University. We are looking forward to being there and I am looking even more forward to being done!

Cottrells said...

Don't ya just love solo business trips! Yeah I grumble for his sake, but as soon as he's gone I hang up my time card relax!

Mom Monson said...

What a quick trip!! Glad you caught Seattle on a good day so you could enjoy it's beauty! And I hope you made them smoooooze you big time!!!!

Brownies said...

Cool! What is Todd doing for work?