Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"Thanks for ruining 4th of July!"

This is what my brother Jonathan kept saying to me while the whole fam was visiting us in Kentucky for the 4th of July weekend. Pretty much it rained the whole time. While they were here it was sunny one day. So we took advantage of it by swimming at our apartment complex pool. It was great to see everyone, but all too short of a family vacay!

Soaking up those Kentucky rays!

Grandma giving wild Taggy a disaproving look for getting out of the pool to jump in once again. Don't worry Tagg, I have seen that look many times myself. She'll get over it! :)

One good lookin' boy, if I say so myself.

Jon ticked that it is going to rain on the 4th of July.

Hanging out playing video games while it rains outside...sorry guys!

Grandma helping Tagg with his shoe, Grandpa taking an afternoon snooze...

Classic David picture.

1 comment:

David said...

I thought you took a picture of me sleeping, your crazy. Why is it whenever i sleep i have my picture taken?