Friday, July 17, 2009

To Do List...



I love Hillary Weeks. She is so great. This video made me cry and laugh. This 'to do list' sounded an awful lot like mine, and I could identify with most everything she sang about. In a world where the stay at home mom is often mocked and looked down at, I stand proudly by our decision to have me stay home and raise our children and to be a homemaker. I can think of no grater career, job, or calling. I treasure each day I have with these little kiddos and I am thankful that even in the most mundane of household tasks I feel Heavens approval daily.

3 comments:

familywithfivekids said...

love this - just what I needed today!

mylittlegems said...

Rach- her daughter was in the school choir when I was the school choir director- when I taught school- and she was the sweetest lady- She told me I did an amazing job on the choir- and that is quite a compliment coming from her! She is a really neat lady! This song was so great- I loved it- thanks for sharing- I feel like you- as far as I want my kids to stay little and at home- I love these days and moments- even though they have been really crazy lately since the arrival of the new baby :) thanks so much for sharing this!

MOM said...

Funny and so true! Isn't motherhood great!!