On day 9 we decided to head down south to the Poipu area...
We rented snorkeling gear and spent the whole day at Poipu beach.
The boys and I had never been snorkeling before, and it was AMAZING.
We saw TONS of beautiful tropical fish, and the boys about FLIPPED when we saw a whole school of NEMO fish!
Funny story: Todd was holding on to Thatcher while we snorkeled and I was holding on to Tagg. Since we had our face in the water I wasn't really paying that close of attention to where we were floating and all of sudden I realized we had been drifting over to the rocks and coral! So after a little bit of panic Tagg and I realized we were stuck on the rocks... I called over to Todd to come and help us and while he was swimming over I found away to get off the rocks while trying to not step on some pokey sea creatures! Well just as I got free with Tagg, Todd and Thatcher got stuck! Needless to say we were all pretty banged and scratched up after our little rock run in!
We snorkeled all day, and then headed back to the resort to relax.
LOVED snorkeling, can't wait to do it again!


No comments:
Post a Comment