Thatcher is REALLY into Harry Potter right now...
We read it every night before bed, and I often hear him repeating spells around the house.
He especially LOVES LEGO Harry Potter...so that is the theme he chose for his party this year.
We had some of his favorite friends over for an afternoon filled with all things Harry...
All the kids dressed up in their Harry glasses and robes...
The fireplace all adorned with easter and birthday stuff...it's a good eclectic mix.
Birthday banner.
Thatcher's favorite...Hogwarts that he built with Todd over Christmas break.
Cupcakes...
The decor....
The goodie bags...
When the kids came in we took them to this corner and dressed them in their Harry glasses and robes!
We then sorted the kids into the different houses...
The sorting hat we got was SO cool...
it had a little pocket inside where you could hide a phone that was on speaker.
Todd hid in the other room and did the voice of the hat on the phone.
When I put it on the first kids head and it began to talk the look on their faces was PRICELESS!
It was great!
Until some kids started getting sorted into Slytherin, and there was some protesting!
One of the activities was making wands...the kids loved it.
We then went outside and played find the snitch and Quidditch!
Next it was off to Potion Class...this was a HIT with these boys!
Cupcakes and Ice Cream...
Present time...














5 comments:
Wow, what an awesome party! You should be a professional party planner! How fun!
Wow Rachael, you really are the party QUEEN! I wish that you lived closer to me! I can't believe that Thatcher is already 7!!!! WOW! CRAZY! Congratulations on another FABULOUS party :)
Oh my gosh..you made all of these boys' dreams come true! I am sure they will remember this their whole life. You put in a lot of work! But so worth it. Good for you!
Can you please come give my kids a birthday party...my poor deprived children! Looks amazing! Way to go!
Looks like a lot of fun (and a lot of work). I am sure everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment