I cannot believe that I have a 7 year old!
Yowzas...it sure does go by quick.
Thatcher celebrated in style at school, and loved being in the spot light (he gets that from his Dad) passing around his cupcakes to share and having 47 kids (2 classes) sing him "Happy Birthday"!!!
Oh he loved every second!
That evening I told him he could pick anything he wanted to do as a family for his birthday and he chose a pizza and movie night...yes, that is his ULTIMATE fav.
So pizza and movie night we had, along with cake and presents.
Oh how I love my Thatcher, my first born...
He bring so much JOY into our family!
At school...
LOVE the glitter crown...
(something was wrong with my camera setting...)
Oh boy can this boy melt my heart...LOVE this age!
In all his birthday glory...
This is the classic Monson birthday shot...have to have it.
His birthday loot!
Telescope...he adores it.
And yes he has tried to look at the sun...many times.
ahhhhh....7 year olds...
if it's like this now I am hiding in a cave when he is a deacon.
A new bike...
our summer goal is to learn to master bike riding!





No comments:
Post a Comment