Here are Uncle Jim, Cliff, and Todd working hard in the HOT sun. It was 106 yesterday and they were outside for about 7 hours! It was hard work to get the palm trees planted, but we are very grateful for our new palms!
Yap, I noticed the women folk were at the pool when this yard work was going on! David says you have been taught well!! Kind of like when you kids were growing up and I would announce that "we" were going to do yard work that weekend?! And the men folk would be doing and we would be providing them with cold lemonaid drinks--must be a southern thing.
3 comments:
There are several reasons God decided it'd be best to make me a woman and this is one of them.
Rachael your house is BEAUTIFUL and I'm loving what you are doing to the yard. Your kids are darling. Wish i could see you! do the piston baby!!
Yap, I noticed the women folk were at the pool when this yard work was going on!
David says you have been taught well!! Kind of like when you kids were growing up and I would announce that "we" were going to do yard work that weekend?! And the men folk would be doing and we would be providing them with cold lemonaid drinks--must be a southern thing.
Post a Comment