
So Thatcher is really into Go Diego Go. Diego is the cousin to Dora the Explorer if anyone has heard of Dora (if you haven't you must live in a box!). He LOVES Diego, and loves Diego's little side kick animal friend, Baby Jaguar. The other night Thatcher wouldn't eat his dinner so I had the idea for Todd to call Thatcher and pretend that he was Baby Jaguar. (I got this idea from the movie Big Daddy and the incident with Scuba Steve). So Todd went in the other room and I told Thatcher Baby Jaguar was on the phone for him. He doubted me for a moment but lucky for us Todd can do a mean Baby Jaguar impression and it worked! Thatcher's face lit up and he talked to "Baby Jaguar" for a long time. "Baby Jaguar" asked him if he would eat his dinner to make him big and strong and Thatcher said, "Oh yeah, sure." After he got off the phone with Baby Jaguar he ate the rest of his dinner. Since the other night Thatcher has asked to talk to Baby Jaguar multiple times and so he gets to call him while Todd is at work (it works out nicely this way). Today he has talked to Baby Jaguar three times. He absolutely LOVES it. It is so hilarious.


2 comments:
That is so hilarious! Isn't it so funny the things we will do for our kids! I think I remember you pretending to talk to people on the phone a few (hundred) times too. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"
ahhhh yes the skills of Motherhood!!! i.e. "you better be good, Santa is watching you!", "Just wait until your Daddy comes home...", "Cleaning up is so fun to do, so fun to do, Cleaning up is so fun to do, to do, to do,to do...", "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday...", AND MY FAVORITE--"Let's play the quite game--the first one to say something, loses!"...the innocence of youth!
Post a Comment