Monday, August 20, 2007

Lessons Learned....

Here are some pics of our camping trip with Todd's family to Zion's National Park. We stayed at a really cute resort called Zion Ponderosa Ranch and Resort, although if we could do it all over again we wouldn't camp but stay in one of their cute cabins. Camping with two little ones was REALLY hard. I would not recommend it to any of my friends with little kids, unless you are Annie Oakly! I also got really sick and so between that, the heat, and watching after Thatcher and Taggart...it felt like I was in 'Malta'. There also weren't many kid friendly activities planned or to do in Zions so we spent a lot of time on the playground and the pool at Zion Ponderosa. But, I learned a lot of lessons on this trip and so it wasn't a total waste! My vote for our next family vacation? Disneyland!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camping with kids is NO FUN! You are a really nice wife to go along with it! I would have said, HECK NO! Too bad. Sorry you are so sick.

Unknown said...

Those pictures remind me how freakin' much I hate to camp...especially with kids..lol

Shae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! Looks like Thatcher entertained himself with a squish the fly game!!! You have such a cute family!