Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Superfudge

Thatcher is Superfudge. I don't know if you have read the Judy Blume books about Fudge, the adorable mischievous little boy, who always got into trouble. I am convinced he is my son. I am going to start taking pictures of EVERYTHING Thatcher does, just to show him one day and maybe he will understand then what he put me through! I am not kidding (I wish I was) when I say that something like this happens at least once a day, usually more. These things usually happen when I am showering, using the restroom, changing Taggy or being busy outside of his sight. He is quite the little piece of work. Good thing he is cute, that is all I have to say.





And this is how he got into it...he boosts himself up to unlatch the LOCKED pantry door, and got the Baking Soda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well sweetheart there is a saying, "What goes around, comes around". Need I say any more? Yes, he is just like his mother--and if that is the case then you too will have been blessed!!!

Love ya!
Mom