Thatcher feeding Taggy some cheese cake. Don't ask me why both of my boys love to run around the house shirtless.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thatcher can feed me cheese cake anytime!!!!!! Looks good--I don't see Taggy complaining! They are such cute brothers!
And don't worry about them running around topless now while they are in AZ! Things I'm sure will change when you come to New England--not too many children even dream of running around topless here in this crisp fall/winter weather!!!! They will be asking to put on more layers of clothes!!!!
1 comment:
Thatcher can feed me cheese cake anytime!!!!!! Looks good--I don't see Taggy complaining! They are such cute brothers!
And don't worry about them running around topless now while they are in AZ! Things I'm sure will change when you come to New England--not too many children even dream of running around topless here in this crisp fall/winter weather!!!! They will be asking to put on more layers of clothes!!!!
Post a Comment