Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Okay so it isn't our Anniversary, but it is a special date that we always remember. This day six years ago Todd and I both entered the MTC. I loved my mission and it was really the jumping board of everything good in my life, so I consider this date very special. Also, I met Todd that day, who I then called Anziano Bishop. Not every wife is lucky enough to be able to say that she watched her husband grow from an slightly awkward boy to a diligent dynamic missionary. But I did. I am so grateful that I am able to share the memories of this most special part of my life with Todd. I am so grateful that I met him and eventually fell in love with him. He is a great man, and I am honored to be his wife. That day I also met a friend who I just love, Jill Carter Hollyoak. Sorella Carter and I became instant friends. We went to different missions in Italy, but we wrote each other often and I was so grateful for her support. She is truly my kindred spirit and I love her very much. I know we will be friends forever. Auguri per sei anni! Sono grato per voi nella mia vita. L'amerò per l'eternità!

1 comment:

The Holyoaks said...

I love you, too, CPL. You are the oil in the lamp that I carry to check on the pigs.