Ever since Thatcher was little I would put stickers all over his face. So now he obviously thinks this is normal behavior. I can't wait to see him in kindergarten putting tape and stickers all over his face. Poor kid.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How funny--reminds me of old times when a little girl and her brother would put stickers on themselves and their mother--good laughs when we would answer the door all decorated! Weird stares...but good laughs!
Give that cute little guy a hug and kiss from Grandma!!!!
3 comments:
How funny--reminds me of old times when a little girl and her brother would put stickers on themselves and their mother--good laughs when we would answer the door all decorated! Weird stares...but good laughs!
Give that cute little guy a hug and kiss from Grandma!!!!
Love yas!
Oh you will not only see these stickers on Thatchers face when I come down there. They are going to be EVERYWHERE!
You used to do that to me in the MTC. (I know, my blog comments aren't original.)
Post a Comment