Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Story Time

Today we went to the Library for Story Time. It was really really cute. They read books, play little games with bean bags, and sing songs. At first Thatcher was pretty shy, I was surprised. But after he saw all the kids really getting into it, he did too! He LOVED it. I think we will make this a weekly tradition. After we went to the ward playgroup at the park. Nothing like an event filled day to put two happy boys to sleep for long naps...and that makes for one happy mommy!


Thatcher loved the bean bag time!


Kyra, Lacey and Thatcher playing with the bean bags.


All the kiddos listening to the story.


Taggy (I know, I know I am going to break him of the binkie by 18 months...) playing at Story Time.


Thatcher and Lacey coloring their little duckies

2 comments:

AJ said...

So your boys have a lot of girl friends huh? Rychen P. too! Can I help it if all my friends have girl children? LOL So he loves playing dolls with them! But they also play sports with him, and generic games like hide-n-seek, balloons, musics, etc.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see Taggy and Thatcher at reading group! And both reacted so differently to the bean bag--Thatcher put it on his head, laughed and danced around having a fun old time...while Taggy sat there intently sucking on his pacifier, analyzing the bean bag. So cute, so cute! They are my favorite Grandchildren! ;)

Love yas!