Happy Birthday Thatcher!
Thatcher's birthday was actually on Easter Sunday this year and so he had double the fun! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday night and ate pizza and played and played. He woke up to not only the Easter Bunny's goodies, but also birthday presents! We also celebrated his birthday today for playgroup and had a Buzz Lightyear party. He had a fun time!! I can't believe that he is three years old, he is such a little joy in our lives and adds so much fun and spunk to our family! Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!
Thatcher's birthday was actually on Easter Sunday this year and so he had double the fun! We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday night and ate pizza and played and played. He woke up to not only the Easter Bunny's goodies, but also birthday presents! We also celebrated his birthday today for playgroup and had a Buzz Lightyear party. He had a fun time!! I can't believe that he is three years old, he is such a little joy in our lives and adds so much fun and spunk to our family! Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!
















5 comments:
How can life get better than this????? Good friends, good food, fun mom, great memories--life is good! What a little darling Buzz Lightyear Thatcher makes!!! He is growing up so fast! I can hardly wait until I can give him a huge hug and kiss...next Wed. I'm coming to get you, Thatcher--lots of hugs and kisses!!!!!
Glad to see Thatch man and his friends had such a wonderful time! Happy "B" day Thatch!
Love you see you soon!
Grandma Monson
How cute! Macy flipped out when she saw the Elmo bag. She loves Elmo!!! Glad you guys had fun. I bet you're glad it's all over.
So cute, I love the Buzz costume!
I love the Buzz Lightyear costume. If Landon sees that he will want one too! So cute!
Ok, random I know, but seeing that Thatcher is 3 now makes me remember his baby blessing, which was right before I found out that I was pregnant. I remember thinking I wanted my baby to have a blessing just like that. I just remember it was very special. I can't believe it was 3 years ago!
Post a Comment