Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Madness: American Idol!!

Okay, I got his really fun idea from my friends Sara's blog! I always love doing the March Madness brackets with my Dad, brothers, and Todd, but inevitably I always loose because I am not a die hard basketball fan and pick teams that I like to win, like BYU. So I thought this was a fun version of March Madness because you all know I am a BIG American Idol fan and can actually make some pretty accurate predictions I think! So, for all who would like to participate post your predictions and there will be a prize for the winner!

The rules are as follows:

A. Anybody can play!

B. You have to enter before this Tuesday show, March 17th at 5 pm.

C. Post your prediction for:

1. Top 10
2. Top 8
3. Top 6
4. Top 4
5. Top 2
6. Ultimate Winner!

D. Scoring is as follows:
* One point for each correct answer for round one (top 10)
* Two points for each correct answer for round two (top 8)
* Three points for each correct answer for round three (top 6)
* Five points for each correct answer for round four (top 4)
* Ten points for each correct answer for round five (top 2)
*30 points for correctly predicting the next American Idol!

Good luck!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

TOP TEN
Amanda Overmyer
Ramiele Malubay
Syesah Mercado
Chikezie
Jason Castro
Michael Johns
Carly Smithson
David Cook
Brooke White
David Archuleta

TOP EIGHT
Amanda Overmyer
Chikezie
Jason Castro
Michael Johns
Carly Smithson
David Cook
Brooke White
David Archuleta

TOP SIX
Jason Castro
Michael Johns
Carly Smithson
David Cook
Brooke White
David Archuleta

TOP FOUR
Carly Smithson
David Cook
Brooke White
David Archuleta

TOP TWO
David Cook
David Archuleta

WINTER!!!
David Archuleta

Okay so some side notes: I was so torn to put the two Davids in the last two. I just love Brooke White, not just because she is LDS, but because she is just so cute. I also like David Cook's singing, but I HATE his attitude! So I put what I think America will vote. We will see!

Sara Adams said...

Okay...here we go!
Top 10
David Archuleta
Jason Castro
Chikezie
David Cook
Michael Johns
Ramiele Malubay
Syesha Mercado
Amanda Overmyer
Carly Smithson
Brooke White

TOP 8
David Archuleta
Jason Castro
Chikezie
David Cook
Michael Johns
Amanda Overmyer
Carly Smithson
Brooke White

TOP 6
David Archuleta
Chikezie
David Cook
Michael Johns
Carly Smithson
Brooke White

TOP 4
David Archuleta
David Cook
Carly Smithson
Brooke White

TOP 2
David Archuleta
Carly Smithson

WINNER
Carly Smithson

I really want Brooke or David A. to win...I just don't think it will happen. I'm so excited!

McCallisters said...

Fun idea, Rachael, but you know I am way more into the b-ball than the Idol. I hope the LDS kid wins, if he is good.

Adrian said...

Rachael...I'm a retard! I read your blog and started thinking about who I put for each category and I totally forgot to do it but the deadline. I really want to play! By the way, I would have lost the first round. I didn't think Amanda would be the one to go. I don't really like her, but I definitely thought she would make it into the top ten!