We rented our house today!!! We are really excited and relieved to have this done and we are grateful we found a nice family to lease our home for two years. Ever since we decided to apply to MIT we felt a little worried and scared about all the many details that it involved, from getting accepted, selling or renting our house, to finding housing when we arrive in Cambridge. Everything has been falling into place and it is really neat to sit back and watch miracles happen. Todd and I have a strong testimony of miracles, and we are grateful for the little and big miracles that we have witnessed in our lives lately.
Since our house is now rented the boys and I will be technically moving this Wednesday. We will be staying with my parents in Rhode Island until the end of May when Todd will meet up with us. Todd will be busy finalizing details here in Tucson and working.
We have really enjoyed our time here in Tucson. I have made some wonderful friends, who I love very much. We have loved our ward (which just split today!) and the memories that we have made here. Thatcher has some sweet little friends here, and I know it will be sad for him to leave them. We hope that we can all keep in touch and stay connected, good thing there is blogging, that is all I have to say!
So the next couple days will be busy busy busy with packing and goodbyes and then it is a start to a brand new adventure!
Since our house is now rented the boys and I will be technically moving this Wednesday. We will be staying with my parents in Rhode Island until the end of May when Todd will meet up with us. Todd will be busy finalizing details here in Tucson and working.
We have really enjoyed our time here in Tucson. I have made some wonderful friends, who I love very much. We have loved our ward (which just split today!) and the memories that we have made here. Thatcher has some sweet little friends here, and I know it will be sad for him to leave them. We hope that we can all keep in touch and stay connected, good thing there is blogging, that is all I have to say!
So the next couple days will be busy busy busy with packing and goodbyes and then it is a start to a brand new adventure!


7 comments:
Wow!! I'm so excited for you guys! Of course, we're going to miss you and your adorable little boys!! But I'm excited to see what adventures await you! Thank goodness for blogging! Best wishes!!!!
I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! We'll miss you, and good luck!
I just want to sincerely wish your family all good wishes in your new adventures! A new ward is gaining an exceptional family. You will be missed. Love, Cori
Happy to hear you are moving back East - at least for a little while! I'm sure your parents are thrilled!!!
We are going to miss you guys! Have a great time!
What an exciting time in your lives!!
I sure enjoy reading you blog and all about your family.
Hope you have a wonderful time in Boston.
Love ya
Aunt Sarah
ok I am anxiously awaiting a new post from you! hope you are doing well and adjusting!
Post a Comment