Monday, August 13, 2007

High School Musical Two


This Friday is the premier of High School Musical Two! Yippee! I know it might be a little sad or pathetic or both, but I love High School Musical! I am excited to see Gabriella and Troy back at East High and on their summer vacation. We will be camping on Friday night, but you better bet that my DVR will record the premier on the Disney Channel and we will be watching it Saturday night!

2 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Don't fret, my pet. You are not alone! I have the original DVR'd for Thursday so my mom can see it before we watch it on Friday. My whole week has been planned around being home to see the premiere. How pathetic am I? Jill + Zach = LOVE

HRH mbs said...

FYI: Lava Ridge Country Club is Entrada in St George, UT