
Lately there have been a lot of posts on peoples blogs about "blog stalkers". I guess the definition of a blog stalker is someone who reads another persons blog without really knowing that person. I will admit, I am a blog stalker. I like to "blog surf" as I call it, going from a friends blog to a link on their blog and so on and so on. Sometimes I get so far into the blogging hole that I have to click the back arrow almost 10 or 15 times to get back to my own blog!
So I am calling out all the blog stalkers of my blog. I know you are there. Come out come out wherever you are! I dare you to leave a comment and let me know who you are. Just for fun. Or if you come to my blog a lot or just don't leave comments...leave some! That is the dare for today...expose yourselves blog stalkers!


8 comments:
Boo!!!!
The Stalker
I'm sorry but the color of your blog now is not doing your pictures justice!! It makes everyone look a little sick! Sorry!
LOL..thanks for the "tip" anonymous stalker!
I'm taking your dare! My name is Stefanie and I'm Cindy Judd Cottrell's big sister. Your kids are adorable! Come on over to my blog sometime.
Hi! I jumped over from Sharla's blog! Come visit the Gublers sometime at familywithfivekids.blogspot.com
It's o.k. if you want to stalk OR even better, leave a comment.
You have a adorable family - I would love to know you better, rather than just passing in the hall on Sunday! :)
Love, Cori
O.K. I have to confess--I stalk all over the place!!!!! But you will have to guess who I am--am I the corner street neighbor? Or the Lenar agent? Or the construction crew that saw you running down the street chasing your little one in a towel???? Or maybe I am in your ward and see you every Sunday????
Oh, WOW never mind--I just read your blog again and you mean stalking on the blog and not in person---Oh, well--I do that also!!!
Cheers,
The stalker
Since you have a sitemeter counter you probably know who this is...I come to your site to get COOL IDEAS for my blog! I am a copykat not a stalker! :) Sister Sierer
I just stalked your blog. I googled a pic of Sherri Dew and found a pic of Julie Beck linked to your site. Then I saw a blog linked to yours by the Holyoak's and I had to see if they were realted to the Holyoack's in Missoula MT in my mom's ward (dosent seem like they are) then I see that you are from Tucson..and We live in Tucson by way of Kalispell MT (transplants here) and I see a link to the Brown's and we have a woman named Sue Brown in our ward in Tucson ( I am in the WildWood park ward)
soo..small world and I really enjoyed reading your blog. :)
Post a Comment