Looks like you guys are getting the sleeping accomodations ready for the Monson visit! We can hardly wait!!!
If you look hard you can see the clock that says it is 4 O'Clock pm. I guess the old habbits don't change.
What is Mom trying to say in the last part of her message? She can hardly wait. Does she know somthing I don't?
I am so amazed that you can sleep like that. I've tried to sleep with Macy in the bed with me a few times and it was torture. She flops around like a fish all night.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you guys are getting the sleeping accomodations ready for the Monson visit! We can hardly wait!!!
If you look hard you can see the clock that says it is 4 O'Clock pm. I guess the old habbits don't change.
What is Mom trying to say in the last part of her message? She can hardly wait. Does she know somthing I don't?
I am so amazed that you can sleep like that. I've tried to sleep with Macy in the bed with me a few times and it was torture. She flops around like a fish all night.
Post a Comment