Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life"


Once I wasted 5 minutes of my life watching Space Jam. Just a second ago I wasted 5 minutes of my life taking this "who are you more like" quiz from The Hills. Two things here...1) I love the Hills (yes I am 27 and still love teeny bopper reality shows about rich snobby girls who live in LA and have a ridiculous lives) and B) I am so glad I turned out to be Lauren, and not Heidi-who is crazy and dating crazy possessive Spencer who sometimes really scares me. Or Audrina who is a little strange and is also dating someone who really scares me, Justin Bobby...who I also love just because he gives me so much material to make fun of. If you also want to waste 5 minutes of your life go here...let me know who YOU are.

4 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I can't believe you watch the Hills too. I won't take the quiz for fear that I'm Spencer.

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm this Lauren is the better of the characters in this program, Hills??? Looks like a scarey quiz!!

I doubt if you are really like this girl with a attitude (aka Vamp)Lauren!

I more accurate account of your personality would be Sister Beck!

You are a funny lady!

Love you!

The McGraths said...

What a sigh of relief! I'm a Lauren too! I thought for sure I would have been a Heidi but I can rest easy now knowing that I am a Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Who is Whitney?? Why didn't you want to be like her?? Call me and tell me why!