Monday, October 22, 2007

You know you have too many kids when...


...you have to get one of these. Okay I am just teasing. But c'mon now. A TRIPLE jogging stroller? Wow. I didn't know they made these. Until this morning. I was out on a walk with the kiddos and I saw a lady turn the corner with one of these bad boys. After my jaw dropped and I quickly got off the sidewalk for this beast to pass, I started thinking...

First of all I applaud the person who thought of making a triple jogging stroller. They are probably making bank on Mormon moms who have three under three. But why should people who have triplets or a single and twins be excluded from the wonderful world of the stroller.


I always tell people the best purchase we made for our kids was our double stroller. I LOVE this thing. If you have two itty bitties , or you will have them...you better get yourself one of these. It is a great sturdy stroller that has tied down my rambumcious little 2 year old and my 1 year old while I have done multiple activities that I know I couldn't do without it. I take this puppy to the mall and strap the boys in. Target trips could not happen without the double. How am I suppose to keep Thatcher in the back of a shopping cart sitting down? No. Doesn't work. Just the other day I took the boys to the park and let them play and play and play. It was a little warm outside and when we got to Michaels and I strapped them in the double stroller they fell right to sleep. I enjoyed strolling down those isles for an hour and a half while they took their naps. Going for walks are a must to get out of the house to get some fresh air, not to mention exercise. Got to love it.

So this post is dedicated to that person who invented the double, and triple stroller. To give Moms the ability to do errands, shop, and get exercise while their little ones are little.

4 comments:

Sara Adams said...

Love the double stroller, just have to convice my kids to love it too!

AJ said...

What about that woman who had septuplets?

Alyssa said...

We have two different double strollers for Preston and the twins and they aren't very manuverable... I can't imagine trying to get a triple around! I've just given up solitary parent ventures and wait for Adam's help to go anywhere!!

The McGraths said...

don't laugh!!! I have to get one of those now!