Monday, March 10, 2008

MIT!!!!

Todd got into MIT!!!!! YAY!!!! We are REALLY excited and I am so proud of him. So it looks like we will be Bostonians starting in June. It is going to be a busy couple of months, but we can't wait for this new adventure!

I will post Disneyland pictures later today...just wanted to post the good news!

7 comments:

Nadia said...

OH MY!!! So lets start making plans right now. This is going to be aweseome!

McCallisters said...

Congratulations! MIT! What a brainiac Todd is. Back to the freezing northeast. . .cool.

Adrian said...

WOW! Congrats to Todd! Does that mean you'll be leaving us in June?!! SAD...but so exciting for your family!

Anonymous said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is the BEST news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom Monson

Sara Adams said...

Congratulations!....I guess:( Just kidding. We are way excited for you guys. We will miss you!

Marilee said...

Congrats! I'm sure Mike and Iris are excited that you'll be living so much closer.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great news! WOW! I think you will love grad school...it is definitely a once in a lifetime experience. Good luck with the move...maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle of the USA while we are both moving!